British Endodontic Society Grants to Study Clubs
The BES is able to offer financial support for the establishment and running of endodontic study clubs.
Application criteria are as follows:
- Applications will be accepted from endodontic study clubs based in the United Kingdom that wish to set up, or are already established. The principle applicant should be a member of the British Endodontic Society, and priority will be given to groups who can demonstrate that they have difficulty in securing funding from regional postgraduate deaneries.
- Set up and running cost grants will be dependent on study club size and activity. Maximum set up funding is £1500.00.
- Applications for funding should be made in writing to the Hon Secretary and outline potential activities (frequency and type of meetings) and membership numbers. Wherever possible a projected annual budget should be provided including details of room hire, speaker fees and expenses etc.
- Supported clubs are expected to promote the BES in a reasonable and responsible manner. The society will provide membership information and application material, and will endeavour to send a representative from BES council to opening meetings.
- Applications are to be assessed by BES council which reserves the right to decline funding at its discretion.
Please apply to the Honorary Secretary via the website.